Sunday, August 26, 2012

ONLY 6 Days Left!!

Hi Crafters!  How would you like to get a 22% discount on the best crafting products in the industry?  Would you also like to make money while enjoying your favorite hobby?  Well, NOW is the best time to join my team with Close to My Heart for only $49, and you can do both of these things! Click Here to begin. 

PLUS, if you join in the next 6 days, you'll also qualify to get this awesome bag while supplies last.  They are down to the last 20%  in inventory, so hurry and get yours today!  

This bag has a $50 value, and the New Consultant Essentials Kit has approximately $130 worth of supplies, so you really can't beat this deal at only $49!! 


CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT ESSENTIALS KIT INCLUDE:

  • Read Me First Letter
  • Current Idea Book (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C, qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101/W101C, qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115)
  • My Acrylix® Nature's Delight Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2023)
  • Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Kit (G1045)
  • Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C)
  • My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322)
  • Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777)
  • Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173)
  • My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp set (D1522)
  • My Acrylix® Perfect Fit — Frames Stamp Set (D1527)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
  • 2" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.

I look forward to having you on my team!  Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...