Sunday, August 19, 2012

National Stamping Month Promotion


Did you know that September is National Stamping Month?  Fun, huh!?! Well it's even more fun when you can get a great deal on an awesome double stamp set, It's Your Day, for only $5 with a $35 purchase! You can shop HERE to qualify for this special deal. 


This set coordinates with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, and you can see the cut size and handbook page number printed right on the stamp base page to make it easy for you! 
I used this awesome stamp set on a mini album that I posted on my other blog, Cricut with Heart! I love all these cute little sayings!


If you would like to make your own mini album, it's super easy to do with the Cricut Artiste Collection!  The chipboard pages are included in the collection, and you can cut the paper to fit the pages exactly with the cartridge.  BONUS: if you purchase either of the Cricut Collections from my website before September 30th, I will personally send you a brand new paper pack of your choice!! 

Have fun shopping, and Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...