Friday, January 10, 2014

Exciting News!


Hi crafty friends! If you're local to Sacramento, please tune in to the ABC News10 Saturday morning news show from 6am to 7am on January 11th. I've been invited to do a 4 minute live interview about my Create with Rachel All Day Crops! Yes, this is happening day after tomorrow so I need to figure out what I'm going to do, lol! Tune in to find out, and please wish me luck :)

UPDATE: Here is the link to see my interview!
Video:
Rachel Loesch shows you how to make creative cards for any special occasion.
http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx?bctid=3042741961001

By the way, my crop that is scheduled for later that day is sold out, but I have published my upcoming crop dates and the tickets are now available if you want to save a spot right away. You can securely purchase your tickets on EventBrite! The next All Day Crop will be held on February 8th, so I'll be making a fun Valentine's Day project to share with you. This crop will also be the unveiling the BRAND NEW CTMH Idea Book. It is jam packed with lots of exciting new products that I know you're going to love so I hope you can join us! 


Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...