Friday, November 30, 2012

Get a GREAT DEAL and a FREEBIE!!

***EXCITING CTMH NEWS!***

Tonight at 11:00pm (PST), (The sale has started - you can start shopping now!) there will be LOTS of new papers and accessories added to my "While Supplies Last" clearance section of my Close to My Heart website! Lots of deeply discounted products as well as even more heavily discounted clearance items that were already listed! 



To sweeten the deal Close to My Heart is adding a FREE Bonding Memories Glue Pen to all orders of $50 or more!

Shop early for the BEST DEALS because they are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Here is a link to the sale, and feel free to contact me anytime with questions....I'll be up LATE tonight!!

**CLICK HERE** to start SAVING!!
Happy Shopping and SAVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...