Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Peeps

Since it's almost Easter, I thought I'd share some Easter treats that I made recently! 

I went to the Cricut Circle Meet-Up in San Jose last week, and we needed to bring a 3x3 calling card along with an Easter basket treat to share with everyone.  I decided to use the new CTMH stamp set, My Peeps, since it is simply adorable!  So for the treat, of course I had to use my favorite goodie of all time....Peeps! 

For my calling card, I also used the new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the frame and the Easter egg.  I then stamped and cut out two peeps, as well as a banner. 

For the treats, I put a row of 4 bunny peeps in a snack size baggie, then folded a 6x4 piece of cardstock in half and stuck it over the top of the baggie with an adhesive runner.  I punched a border along the edge, punched two holes through the top, and then tied a piece of decorative ribbon through the holes.  The last step was to stamp the sentiment, "happy easter to my peeps", across a strip of paper and adhere it to the bag topper. 

I had some leftover treat bags, so I'm going to give those to my son's teachers tomorrow.  I hope they'll like them!  

2 comments:

  1. Adorable treats and calling card. Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...